Library Board Special Meeting
- Date: 06/27/2017 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Monrovia Community Center - Monroe Room
119 W. Palm Ave
Monrovia, California 91016
The Library Board acts in an advisory capacity to the City Council in all matters pertaining to library services, cooperating with all government agencies and civic groups in the advancement of sound library planning and programming. The Board is comprised of five Monrovia residents who are appointed by the City Council for a three-year term.
The Board meets on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Monroe Room of the Community Center at 119 West Palm Avenue.
For more information, please call the Library at (626) 256-8274.
- 05 25 17 CC-1 Library Board Meeting Minutes
- 06 27 17 CC-2 ASYS Report
- 6 27 17 AR-1 Library Strategic Plan