Monrovia Wine Walk
- Date: 08/26/2017 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Old Town Monrovia
Join us for Monrovia’s first Wine Walk event on August 26, 2017, in Old Town!
Developed by the City in partnership with the Monrovia Old Town Advisory Board, the Wine Walk event is intended to encourage customers to visit all businesses in Old Town, and especially our retail and service related businesses.
Wine Walk participants will be invited to stroll through Old Town, enter businesses, and sample a variety of wine, while simultaneously exploring each business and its offerings. There will also be acoustic entertainment playing on each block of Old Town to enhance a festive atmosphere during the event.
- Pre-Sale Tickets - $40
- At the Door - $45 -- This event may sell out, so buy your tickets early!
Where to Buy Your Tickets:
- Support Your Local Non-Profits! We encourage attendees to purchase their tickets from the participating non-profits first, as they will keep all the proceeds! Benefits will go to:
- Centre Stage
- Monrovia Duarte Black Alumni Association
- Monrovia Youth Baseball League
- Monrovia Reads
- Monrovia Latino Heritage Society
- Monrovia Community Center - Stop by 119 W. Palm Avenue to buy your tickets from our friendly staff.
- Online - You can also buy your tickets online, with the addition of a processing fee: https://impactflow.com/event/monrovia-s-wine-walk-sipshopsupport-3124