Monrovia Renewal Citizen Advisory Committee Meeting
- Date: 10/25/2017 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Community Center
119 W. Palm Avenue
Monrovia, California 91016
The Monrovia Renewal Citizen Advisory Committee is a five-member committee established by the City Council whose main responsibilities include monitoring the progress of the Monrovia Renewal project's implementation and the budget status, as well as working to keep the community informed about the overall Monrovia Renewal project.
The Monrovia Renewal Citizen Advisory Committee meets on a quarterly basis to review:
1. Status of the overall Monrovia Renewal project budget;
2. Project administration;
3. Public outreach and communication; and
4. Project schedules and coordination of work.
For questions regarding the Citizen Advisory Committee, please contact Lauren Marshall, Management Analyst, at (626) 932-5579 or firstname.lastname@example.org.