Bid Information and Requirements
- Formal bid Plans and Specifications are available only in hard copy form as detailed in the Notice Inviting Bids. For questions or to obtain Plans and Specifications on a Public Works project, please contact (626) 932-5575. Plans and Specs are NOT available at City Hall, unless otherwise stated.
- There is no charge for downloading Request for Proposal documents, when available.
- Bids and responses to Requests for Proposals must be submitted to the City Clerk's Office.
- The City's solicitation of bids is an invitation to deal and not an offer of a contract; a legally binding contract will only be made when a purchase order is issued or following City Council approval.
- The City does not maintain a master vendor list.
- The City does not currently accept general requests for notification of future bidding opportunities.
Landscape Maintenance Services
- Department:Public Works
- Start Date:08/10/2017 6:00 PM
- Close Date:09/06/2017 2:00 PM
The City of Monrovia is requesting proposals for landscape maintenance services at various locations within the city in accordance with the provisions, specifications, and proposal instructions included in the attached Request for Proposals.
Mail or Deliver Proposals to:
City of Monrovia
City Clerk's Office
415 S. Ivy Avenue
Monrovia, CA 91016
Attn: Alice Atkins, City Clerk
Proposal Due Date:
Wednesday, September 6, 2017 by 2:00 p.m.
Mandatory Pre-Proposal Meeting:
Meeting Date/Time: Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 8:00 a.m.
Meeting Location: Monrovia Public Works, 600 S. Mountain Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016
- RFP Monrovia Landscape Maintenance Services August 2017
- RFP Monrovia Landscape Maintenance Services - Bid Cost Sheet
Questions / Plan Holders' List:
All bidders are encouraged to register to the plan holders' list by emailing Alex Tachiki below.
Please submit any questions in writing by email (preferred) or by mail to:
Alex Tachiki, Management Analyst, email@example.com
600 S. Mountain Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016