Bid Information and Requirements
- Formal bid Plans and Specifications are available only in hard copy form as detailed in the Notice Inviting Bids. For questions or to obtain Plans and Specifications on a Public Works project, please contact (626) 932-5575. Plans and Specs are NOT available at City Hall, unless otherwise stated.
- There is no charge for downloading Request for Proposal documents, when available.
- Bids and responses to Requests for Proposals must be submitted to the City Clerk's Office.
- The City's solicitation of bids is an invitation to deal and not an offer of a contract; a legally binding contract will only be made when a purchase order is issued or following City Council approval.
- The City does not maintain a master vendor list.
- The City does not currently accept general requests for notification of future bidding opportunities.
Purchase of Vacant Residential Lot located at 1234 Sherman Avenue
- Department:City Manager's Office
- Start Date:04/19/2017
- Close Date:05/31/2017 2:00 PM
The City of Monrovia (City) is pleased to issue this Request for Bid (RFB) soliciting responses from parties interested in purchasing a vacant residential lot located at 1234 Sherman Avenue in Monrovia, CA (Property). The Property is currently owned by the Successor Agency to the Monrovia Redevelopment Agency. Given the dissolution of Redevelopment Agencies in California in 2012, the Property is no longer being utilized and is now being made available for sale.
All parties interested in submitting an offer / bid for the purchase of the Property must submit three (3) copies of their qualifying response (as outlined above in the “How to Submit a Qualifying Offer in Response to this RFB” section of this document) by Thursday, May 31, 2017, at 2:00 p.m.
All responses should be sent to the City by the submittal deadline with the following information located on the front of the submittal envelope:
City of Monrovia
Office of the City Clerk
415 South Ivy Avenue
Monrovia, CA 91016
RE: RFB Response for the Purchase of 1234 Sherman Avenue