The City has partnered with LoopLink for an online database of all available properties in the City to help you find your next business opportunity. Click here to find the perfect location in town, and take the first step in being a part of Monrovia's thriving economy!
Additionally, we have other opportunities that we invite you to explore:
The Lumber Yard
A vibrant food and beverage village featuring an outdoor courtyard
- 25,000 square feet of food hall space is available at Station Square
- Fully entitled, construction starting in 2017
- Adjacent to the Metro Gold Line
The Historic Santa Fe Depot
Rehabilitation of Monrovia's most iconic building constructed in 1926 is expected to complete summer 2017.
- 4,000 square feet of restaurant and cafe space
- Centerpiece of Station Square
Prime commercial real estate opportunity
- 20,000 square feet available within a 90,000 square feet shopping center.
- Current tenants include: 24 Hour Fitness, TJ Maxx / HomeGoods, Michael's, O'Reily's Auto Parts, Yoshinoya.
- Ideal location near I-210 freeway, with easy access to the I-605 freeway
- High traffic count on Huntington Drive with 25, 103 vehicles driving by daily