The Municipal Code is the body of laws of the City of a general and permanent nature and contains all of the ordinances adopted by the Monrovia City Council and/or the voters of City of Monrovia.
For information on the Code, contact the City Clerk's office at (626) 932-5505. Reference copies of the City's Municipal Code book are also available at the City Library and in all City departments.
See "Supporting Documents" below for Ordinances adopted since last update.
The Monrovia Municipal Code and/or any other documents that appear on this site may not reflect the most current legislation adopted by the City of Monrovia. These documents are provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as the definitive authority for local legislation. Additionally, the formatting and pagination of the posted documents varies from the formatting and pagination of the official copy. The official printed copy of the Monrovia Municipal Code held in the City Clerk's office should be consulted prior to any action being taken.
Supporting Documents & Links
- 2016-01 Water Efficient Landscape Standards (7 MB)
- 2016-02 Allowing Auto Sales in the Manufacturing Zone on Certain Parcels with Conditions (435 KB)
- 2016-03 Massage Regulations (647 KB)
- 2016-05 Adding Station Square Park to List of City Designated Parks (85 KB)
- 2016-06 Adopting Speed Limits (581 KB)
- 2016-07 Purchasing, Bidding, and Sales Procedures (934 KB)
- 2016-08 Neighborhood Compatibility Design (1 MB)
- 2016-09 Prohibiting Smoking and Tobacco Use in all City Parks (499 KB)
- 2016-10 Demolition Review Permit Regulations for Main Residential Building (853 KB)
- 2016-11 Personnel Rules and Regulations (242 KB)
- 2016-12 2016 California Building Standards Code (10 MB)
- 2016-13 Hillside Wilderness Preserve Addition to Municipal Code (551 KB)
- 2016-14 Permits for Parking on certain Designated City streets (207 KB)
- Monrovia Municipal Code