All businesses operating in Monrovia require a Business License. In Community Development, we have dedicated staff ready to help you obtain a Business License, so you can get your business up and running as seamlessly as possible!
Simply complete our Business License Application, then return the completed application to City Hall. If you need assistance with completing the application, or simply need additional information about the business license process, don't hesitate to call our Business License staff at (626) 932-5582.
Supporting Documents & Links
- Business License Application (35 KB)
- Business Licenses - Last 12 Months (1 MB)
- Business Licenses - Last 30 days (154 KB)
- Basic Business License Fees Effective 7/1/2017 (155 KB)
- Residential Rental Property Fee Effective 7/1/2016 (105 KB)
- Hotel and Motel Fees Effective 7/1/2017 (80 KB)
- Delivery Truck Fees Effective 7/1/2016 (79 KB)
- Schedule 4- Business Improvement Assessment Area (70 KB)
- Fire Inspection Residential Rental Fees Effective 7/1/2017 (53 KB)
- Fire Inspection Commercial and Industrial Fees Effective 7/1/2017 (54 KB)
- Home Occupation Application (16 KB)