Monrovia Public Library's Veterans Resource Center
The Veterans Resource Center is proud to offer services and programs for our community’s veterans and their families. Some of the resources we provide, include:
- One-on-one consultation with a CalVet-trained volunteer
- Connection with organizations that serve veterans, including CalVet and the Federal VA
- Programs for veterans and their families like the Veterans Hike in Canyon Park
- Literature and materials selected especially for veterans and their families
- The Veterans History Project, including videos with local veterans
- And so much more!
For more information, drop by the Veterans Resource Center or contact Mabel Cross at (626) 256-8294 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.