Water conservation is a community effort, and we all can play a part in using water wisely.
Despite the recent rains, the City of Monrovia continues to be under Phase IV Water Regulations.
Find out more information about these emergency regulations and links to water conservation websites with helpful tips on how to save water below:
- Water Conservation Emergency Regulations
- Water Conservation Events
- Report a Water or Water Waste Issue
- Simple Tips for Conserving Water
- Landscape Regulations
Supporting Documents & Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions: Water Regulations
- Conservacion de Agua Preguntas Frecuentes (355 KB)
- 節約用水的常見問題 (404 KB)
- Save Our Water - A statewide program aimed at helping Californians reduce their everyday water use.
- Be Water Wise - Water conservation information from the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- SoCal Water$mart - Information on residential and commercial rebates to help conserve water.
- Upper San Gabriel Valley Municipal Water District - Upper District hosts many educational and outreach events.
- CA Urban Water Conservation Council - Reducing Water Use At Home