New Year's Eve on Myrtle
- Date: -
- Location: Old Town Monrovia
Monrovia, California 91016
2018 will be here before you know it, so make plans now to ring in the New Year on Myrtle Avenue!
We've completely revamped the celebration and it's better than ever! Here's what's new:
- Live atmospheric music in various locations in Old Town, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Enhanced stage and live music at the intersection of Myrtle and Lemon, 9:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- Enhanced seating with heaters and lights at the intersection of Myrtle and Lemon, 6:00 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
- Child Care services from 6:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. for a fee of $20 at the Monrovia Community Center.
- Old Town restaurants offering small bites with enhanced outdoor dining and drinking within the event area from the following restaurants:
- Myrtle Tree Café
- Sena on Myrtle
- 38 Degrees Ale House & Grill
- London Gastropub
- The Diplomat Eatery & Tavern
- Bella Sera Trattoria
- The 1776
- Celebratory Ball Raising at Midnight
- Designated rideshare (Lyft / Uber) drop off and pick up at Library Park
The City of Monrovia, along with the Monrovia Old Town Advisory Board, and the Old Town Merchants, are set to present our annual New Year's Eve on Myrtle Avenue starting at 6:00 p.m.!
- Sunday, December 31 from 6:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m
Tips / Questions?
Planning on coming to Monrovia for the celebration? Take advantage of the free shuttle from the Gold Line Station to Old Town!
For more information, please call (626) 256-8225.