Narrated Tours of Historic Monrovia
- Date: 08/25/2018 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
The Monrovia Historical Society is pleased to announce that tickets are now on sale for our 2018 Narrated Tours of Historic Monrovia with City Historian Steve Baker telling the history of each area of our fair City! The tours have historically sold out quickly, so reserve early today!
The tours will be conducted as follows:
- Tour 1: Northwest Monrovia, Saturday, June 23, 10:00am
- Tour 2: Northeast Monrovia, Saturday, July 28, 10:00am
- Tour 3: Southwest Monrovia, Saturday, August 25, 10:00am
- Tour 4: Southwest Monrovia, Saturday, September 22, 10:00am
Tickets can be purchased at the Monrovia Community Center ($40 per tour for Historical Society members; $50 for non-members). Also, please keep in mind that each tour (which is facilitated in air-conditioned Monrovia Transit vans) only has 14 available seats, so make sure you get your tickets today!
Tickets are available for purchase at the Monrovia Community Center (119 West Palm Avenue, (626) 256-8246) or by contacting the Monrovia Historical Society, (626) 256-3423. Additional information is available on the flyer!