Monrovia Days Parade & Community Celebration
- Date: 05/18/2019 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Location: Library Park
321 S. Myrtle Avenue
Monrovia, California 91016
Monrovia Days is our annual community birthday party where all Monrovians gather together to celebrate our talented youth and the Scholars and Champions from the Monrovia Unified School District.
The City of Monrovia, Monrovia Unified School District, Centre Stage and the Volunteer Center of the San Gabriel Valley is excited to announce the three-day celebration for 2019! The following activities are planned this year on May 17, 18 and 19: Parade to honor our Scholars and Champions from the Monrovia Unified School District, performances by our youth, the Famous Pie Eating Contest, live musical entertainment, beer garden, carnival food, games, and carnival rides.
Saturday, May 18, 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- 9:00 – 9:10 a.m. - Opening Ceremony and Dignitary Welcome
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Monrovia Days Parade Celebrating our Scholars and Champions
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Friends of the Library Book Sale
- 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. - Carnival rides, food and games
- 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Youth Entertainment
- 5:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - Parade Awards Ceremony
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 p.m. - Merengue Bakery Pie Eating Contest
- 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm - Live Entertainment, Bumptown - Motown Band
Pre-sale tickets can be purchased online or in person at the Monrovia Community Center.
|Pre-sale ticket prices||day of ticket prices|
|One Day: $15.00||One Day: $20.00|
|Two Day: $25.00||Two Day: $30.00|
|Three Day: $35.00||Three Day: $40.00|
If you have any questions, please contact the Community Services Department at (626) 256-8246 or visit Monrovia Days online!