Library Board Meeting
- Date: 01/23/2020 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: Community Center
119 W. Palm Avenue
Monrovia, California 91016
The Library Board acts in an advisory capacity to the City Council in all matters pertaining to library services, cooperating with all government agencies and civic groups in the advancement of sound library planning and programming. The Board is comprised of five Monrovia residents who are appointed by the City Council for a three-year term.
The Board meets on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the Monroe Room of the Community Center at 119 West Palm Avenue.
For more information, please call the Library at (626) 256-8274.
- CC-1 LB Minutes From October 24, 2019
- CC-2 ASYS Report
- AR-1 Library Strategic Plan Q1 2020 Progress Report
- AR-1 Library Strategic Plan Q1 2020 Progress Report_SMART Goals Work Plan
- AR-2 2018-2019 California Public Library Survey Report
- AR-2 2018-2019 California Public Library Survey Report_MPL Worksheet
- AR-3 2020 Marketing Plan