Bid Information and Requirements
- Formal bid Plans and Specifications are available only in hard copy form as detailed in the Notice Inviting Bids. For questions or to obtain Plans and Specifications on a Public Works project, please contact (626) 932-5575. Plans and Specs are NOT available at City Hall, unless otherwise stated.
- There is no charge for downloading Request for Proposal documents, when available.
- Bids and responses to Requests for Proposals must be submitted to the City Clerk's Office.
- The City's solicitation of bids is an invitation to deal and not an offer of a contract; a legally binding contract will only be made when a purchase order is issued or following City Council approval.
- The City does not maintain a master vendor list.
- The City does not currently accept general requests for notification of future bidding opportunities.
Notice Inviting Bids - 2017-2018 Legal Advertising
- Department:City Clerk's Office
- Start Date:06/19/2017 7:00 AM
- Close Date:06/29/2017 10:00 AM
The City is accepting bids for printing and publishing of all legal notices during fiscal year 2017-2018 for the City of Monrovia. Bids are due no later than 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, June 29, must be submitted to the City Clerk of the City of Monrovia, 415 South Ivy Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016.
See the Legal Advertising Bid Packet below for more details. Copies of the bid packet may also be obtained at the City Clerk’s Office, City Hall, 415 South Ivy Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016, or by emailing email@example.com.