Report an Issue

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Want to report a problem, ask a question, submit a concern, or give us a compliment?

Please complete the form below. If this is an urgent issue, please call City Hall at (626) 932-5550.

We look forward to serving you!

Commonly Reported Issues: 

Bulky Trash Items

You may report a bulky trash item by filling out the form below OR by calling (626) 932-5553.

Note that residential trash customers get two free bulky item trash pick-ups per calendar year. To schedule a pick-up, contact 1 (855) 557-1007 or submit a request on the Athens Services website.  

Abandoned Shopping Carts 

To report abandoned shopping carts to the California Shopping Cart Retrieval Service, please call their hotline at (888) 992-4778 or (800) 252-4613 to leave a message with location information, or complete their online form here. You may also call Public Works directly at (626) 932-5575 or submit the form below.

Graffiti Removal

You may report graffiti by filling out the form below OR by calling Athens Services at (626) 336-6100.