The Monrovia Street Fair & Market will return on July 3. When planning for the reopening of the market, our highest priority was the health and safety of our community members. To be in compliance with the Health Officer's Order and to keep market visitors safe, the following changes will be implemented:
- The market will be condensed and located on Myrtle Avenue between Olive Avenue and Chestnut Avenue.
- To create a one-way loop, there will be one entry in and one exit out at Olive Avenue.
- Those visiting will see a temporary discontinuation of the kids’ play area, entertainment, and food services.
- Vendors will include only farmers, prepared food vendors, and retail vendors.
- Face coverings and practicing physical distancing will be required. Those without a face covering will not be permitted to enter the market.
- Hand wash and hand sanitizer stations will be available.
We look forward to seeing you at the Monrovia Street Fair & Market!