Over the past three years, the City has seen the addition of nearly 300,000 square feet of new office uses, and more than 2,200 new jobs? Check out the newest additions to the Monrovia's business community and learn more reasons why Monrovia is simply the best place to do business.
- Only 10 miles away from Pasadena, 14 miles away from NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and 20 miles from downtown Los Angeles – and lower cost of doing business.
- Corporate entities have established their offices in Monrovia. From Trader Joe’s to Southern California News Group, renowned companies have identified Monrovia as the place to be.
New Transit Oriented Development in Station Square
- $25 million in public improvements made by the City.
- Centered around Monrovia’s Gold Line Station, which has an average of 1.5 million riders per month.
- Over 1,000 units of housing planned within a 2-block radius.
- Additional lifestyle and entertainment enhancements in development.
Old Town Monrovia
- Premier downtown environmental in the San Gabriel Valley and winner of multiple Statewide and National Awards.
- Diverse collection of restaurants, entertainment, and boutique shops.
- Gathering place for resident's and visitor's alike, playing host to a number of community events such as the Friday Night Family Street Fair, the annual 4th of July Celebration, and the Christmas holiday parade.
High Tech Industry
- Monrovia is home to a burgeoning high-tech industry, where companies are forging new solutions to some of the world’s biggest problems.
- High-tech and bio-tech firms that call Monrovia home include the City of Hope’s Beckman Research Institute, ChromoLogic, Xencor, AeroVironment, and Oak Crest Institute of Science.