You can browse a variety of documents online using our OnBase Document Portal.
- Council Agenda Reports - The agendas, minutes, and staff reports for each City Council meeting
- Council Documents Search – You can use search words to find the documents that you want
- Board / Commission Documents – You can use search words to documents related to City Boards or Commissions
- Building Permits – Use search words to find building permits or look at the list of folders – it allows you to walk through the folders to find the documents that you are interested in.
Note that OnBase requires the use of Internet Explorer and pop-up blockers must be turned off. You may be asked to install a anti-blocker software.
- Use key words
- Use the * as a wildcard for searches
- Click the binoculars to start your search
- Click the Door (top left area) to logout when you are done