All businesses operating in Monrovia require a Business License. In Community Development, we have dedicated staff ready to help you obtain a Business License, so you can get your business up and running as seamlessly as possible!
Simply complete our Business License Application, then return the completed application to City Hall. If you need assistance with completing the application, or simply need additional information about the business license process, don't hesitate to call our Business License staff at (626) 932-5582.
Sidewalk Vendor Regulations
Pursuant to SB 946, City Council adopted Ordinance 2018-12 that became effective on February 14, 2019 which established regulations for Sidewalk Vending in the City of Monrovia. Below you will find out more about the new Sidewalk Vendor regulations, as well as the application in both English and Spanish.
Supporting Documents & Links
- Business License Application
- Basic Business License Fees - Effective 1/2019
- Residential Rental Property Fee - Effective 2/1/2018
- Hotel and Motel Fees - Effective 1/9/2018
- Delivery Truck Fees - Effective 1/9/2018
- Business Improvement Assessment Area
- Home Occupation Application
- Cannabis Regulations
- Sidewalk Vending Regulations and Application
- Sidewalk Vending Regulations and Application - Espanol