Saturdays, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- January 20, 2018
- March 10, 2018
MAP Quarterly Educational Workshops are offered to keep the community educated on current community events and to highlight opportunities for involvement. The public is welcome to attend these workshops to become better informed and to spend time with community partners and neighbors.
In addition to our scheduled programs, MAP creates events and programs during the year in response to new developments in our community. Did you miss a meeting? While you won't get all of the information, we have provided the PowerPoints from our past meetings so you can have some insight.
Come join us at our next meeting on March 10, 2018 at 11 a.m.!
Supporting Documents & Links
- January 21, 2017 | Guest Speakers - LAHSA & Monrovia Police Department | PowerPoint (8 MB)
- July 1, 2017 | Guest Speaker - Evan Nuckles, Building Official | PowerPoint (6 MB)
- October 17, 2017 | Guest Speaker - MPD Captain Alan SanVictores, Kristi Lopez (District Representative, Senator Portantino), Oliver Chi
- 10-17 MAP-Ed Quarterly Bills for 2018
- MAP Ed Quarterly January 20 2018 - MPD Update, Marijuana FAQs, MAP Upcoming Events 2018