Special Event Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

We issue Special Event Permits for happenings around town that may require additional City services, like road closures or extra trash pick-ups. If you are planning a fundraising car wash, block party, fiesta, carnival, parade, or run/walk, you may need a permit.

For information about special event permits, please call Diane Delmatoff at (626) 932-5531.


Special Events Application