Fifield Realty Corporation is proposing a Specific Plan for the construction of a mixed-use residential/commercial development at the northeast corner of Pomona and Primrose Avenues. The proposed seven-story structure would include 310 apartment units, 10,000 square feet of ground-floor commercial space, and a three-level (two underground) 479-space parking garage on a 1.83-acre site. Twenty five of the apartment units will be designated affordable for very low and moderate income households.
Public Hearing Schedule:
- Development Review Committee (public meeting) - September 25, 2019, 4:00 PM
- Planning Commission - December 11 2019, 7:30 PM
- City Council - January 21, 2020, 7:30 PM
- Final Environmental Documentation including: Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND), Comments and Response to Comments, Revisions to the IS/MND, and the Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program.
- 09-05-19 Notice of Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration, dated September 5, 2019
- Appendix A Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Report
- Appendix B Biological Resources
- Appendix C Cultural Resources
- Appendix D Geotechnical Report
- Appendix E Environmental Site Assessment Phase I
- Appendix F Environmental Site Assessment Phase II
- Appendix G Environmental Noise Assessment
- Appendix H Traffic Impact Study
- Appendix I Water Quality
- Appendix J Health Risk Assessment
- 127 W Pomona Specific Plan
- 127 Pomona Development Project Plans
All meeting will be held in the City Council Chambers at Monrovia City Hall, 415 South Ivy Avenue.