The Avalon Monrovia Specific Plan and Mixed-Use Development is a mixed-use development composed of a single building containing 154 apartment residential units, 3,500 square feet of ground-floor retail, and a five-story, six-level 286-space parking garage on a 2.1-acre site. Thirteen of the dwelling units will be reserved for lower-income residents.
Two public hearings were held for the project, including at the Planning Commission meeting on August 15, 2018, and at the City Council meeting on September 4, 2018. On September 4, the Monrovia City Council unanimously approved the project.
September 4, 2018 City Council Meeting
- Avalon Monrovia Alternative Design Renderings
- Avalon Monrovia Design Package
- Avalon Bay Specific Plan - Revised 8/15/18
- Avalon Monrovia IS/MND
- Appendix A: Shade/Shadow Analysis
- Appendix B: Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Model
- Appendix C: Cultural Resources Assessment
- Appendix D: Geotechnical Study
- Appendix E: Environmental Site Assessment
- Appendix F: Environmental Noise Assessment
- Appendix G: Traffic Impact Analysis
- Appendix H: Sewer Capacity Analysis
- Notice Of Intent - Avalon Monrovia