The Friends of the Monrovia Public Library promote an appreciation of literary, educational, and cultural advantages the library offers to the community.
When you're a Friend, your membership supports:
- Purchase of library books and media
- Programming for adults, teens, and youth
- New/upgraded equipment
- Summer reading program
- Memorial Gift Fund
Current Membership Rates
- Individual - $15
- Family/Household - $25
- Patron - $50
- Business/Corporate - $150 (Owner or CEO serves as Friends cardholder)
- Life - $200 per individual
Looking for a unique gift?
Make them a Friend! A Friend of the Monrovia Public Library, that is! The Friends membership year is May 1 through April 30. Download the membership form and drop it off at the Library or mail it to: 321 S. Myrtle Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016
- Karen Hollinhurst, President
- Marilyn Ellis, Vice President
- Steve Baker, Treasurer
- Juli Otis, Membership
- Barbara Radford, Assistant Treasurer
- Christine Langteau, Board Member
The Friends of the Monrovia Public Library Board holds regular quarterly meetings in January, April, July, and October at 5:30 p.m. on (generally) the second Monday of the month (not a holiday) in the Library's Heritage Room.
All meetings are open to the public.
The Friends of the Monrovia Public Library is a 501(c)(3) organization