Need a passport? Follow these steps to apply at the Community Center!
Call (626) 932-5598 to make an appointment.
119 W. Palm Avenue
Monrovia, CA 91016
*Note that passport services are no longer available at City Hall.
Notice from the U.S. Department of State - Passport Services
During the lapse in appropriations (funding) of the Federal Government, the U.S. Department of State and the Monrovia Passport Office will continue passport services as normal. Processing times for passport applications remain at four to six weeks for routine services and two to three weeks for expedited service.
Getting a Passport:
1. Make an appointment for processing:
- Please call the Passport Office at (626) 932-5598 for availability and to make an appointment ahead of time. Appointments are generally available Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Walk-in services and weekend appointments are not available.
2. Fill out the form that is right for you:
| DS - 11
| DS - 82
| DS - 5504
3. Collect your supporting documents:
- Citizenship evidence
- Proof of relationship (for children under 16)
4. Get your passport photo:
- You will need one 2" by 2" color passport photo
- Photos are available at the Community Center for $15.00 each
5. Calculate your fees:
- Passport fees vary on a number of factors. Call a Passport Agent for more information on passport fees.
Supporting Documents & Links
- DS - 64 Statement Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport Book or Card (47 KB)
- DS-11 Application for a U.S. Passport (97 KB)
- DS-82 U.S. Passport Renewal Application (84 KB)
- DS-86 Statement of non-receipt of a U.S. Passport (28 KB)
- DS-3053 Statement of Consent (51 KB)
- DS-5504 Application for Name Change Correction Limited Replacement (85 KB)
- DS-5525 Statement of Special Circumstance (43 KB)
- Department of Homeland Security’s Website
- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative
- Passport Applications and Processing Times
- Where to Apply - Find an Application Acceptance Facility
- Already Applied? Check the status of your application
- Passport and travel information from the U.S. Department of State
- Traveler's Checklist