Need a passport? Follow these steps to apply at the Community Center!
Call (626) 932-5598 to make an appointment.
119 W. Palm Avenue
Monrovia, CA 91016
*Note that passport services are no longer available at City Hall.
Getting a Passport:
1. Make an appointment for processing:
- Please call the Passport Office at (626) 932-5598 for availability and to make an appointment ahead of time. Appointments are generally available Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Walk-in services and weekend appointments are not available.
2. Fill out the form that is right for you:
| DS - 11
| DS - 82
| DS - 5504
3. Collect your supporting documents:
- Citizenship evidence
- Proof of relationship (for children under 16)
4. Get your passport photo:
- You will need one 2" by 2" color passport photo
- Photos are available at the Community Center for $15.00 each
5. Calculate your fees:
- Passport fees vary on a number of factors. Call a Passport Agent for more information on passport fees.
Supporting Documents & Links
- DS - 64 Statement Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport Book or Card (47 KB)
- DS-11 Application for a U.S. Passport (97 KB)
- DS-82 U.S. Passport Renewal Application (84 KB)
- DS-86 Statement of non-receipt of a U.S. Passport (28 KB)
- DS-3053 Statement of Consent (51 KB)
- DS-5504 Application for Name Change Correction Limited Replacement (85 KB)
- DS-5525 Statement of Special Circumstance (43 KB)
- Department of Homeland Security’s Website
- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative
- Passport Applications and Processing Times
- Where to Apply - Find an Application Acceptance Facility
- Already Applied? Check the status of your application
- Passport and travel information from the U.S. Department of State
- Traveler's Checklist