Disabled parking will be available in the CitiBank Parking Lot at the northwest corner of Myrtle Avenue and Palm Avenue. Those who require a disabled parking spot are asked to enter the alley way from Primrose, just north of Palm Avenue heading east and follow signs. Disabled parking will be on a first come first serve basis.
Portable restrooms are available. There will be 10 portable restrooms including 4 handicapped restrooms. The Community Center building is also open for restroom use.
- Old Town Monrovia on Myrtle Avenue is lined with a diverse selection of restaurants and cafes, which will be open to serve the public. Store operating hours will vary.
Parking is completely free and can be found at various lots and structures in the Old Town area.
The streets will be closing at 4:00 p.m. at the following locations:
- Myrtle Avenue between Foothill Boulevard and Lemon Avenue
- Palm Avenue between Myrtle Avenue and Primrose Avenue
- Lime Avenue between Myrtle Avenue and Primrose Avenue
- Primrose Avenue will be closed from Palm Avenue to Lime Avenue beginning at 8 p.m.
Cars parked in these areas after no parking signs have been posted with be towed.
Spectators may reserve a park space beginning at 6:00 a.m. the morning on July 4. The space reserved can be a maximum of 10 x 10 feet which must be supervised at all times.
- Entertainment will begin at 3:00 p.m. with recorded music, followed by a live performance at 7:00 p.m. The Fireworks Show is free of charge and is scheduled to begin at 9:00 p.m. and will last approximately 20 minutes.
Spectators can sit in the street after they've been shut down at 4:00 p.m.
Please do your part to keep the park clean by disposing of all trash and recyclables in the trashcans located along the sidewalks surrounding the park. There will also be dumpsters located on Myrtle, Palm & Lime to dispose of larger trash items.
Alcohol is not permitted anywhere in the park or streets surrounding the park.
No BBQ's are allowed in the park.
Bringing dogs to the Fireworks show is not recommended, because the sound of the fireworks can scare the dogs. If you do bring your dog, make sure it is kept on a leash at all times.
Fireworks are not allowed in the park, or anywhere else in the City.
Yes. Canopies and umbrellas may be set up/used until 7:00 p.m. and then they must be taken down.
Keep your seats - All street lights will be turned off just prior to the start of the show. To ensure the safety of all spectators, please be seated no later than 8:55 p.m. and remain seated until the show is over and the street lights have been turned on.